my flickr photostream

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moving


The Mrs. and I (with the help of some family/friends to whom I owe infinite gratitude) moved into our new house on Saturday, so I've been rather busy and exhausted over the past few days. That means no new blog post this week, my wrapup is late (but coming), and I've decided to scrap the Earth Day thing. I still encourage you to take a photo on Thursday, but I know I'm not going to have the chance to set a place up to put them all. Sorry. Look for normal blog activity to return next week. In the meantime, get out there and take some photos!

~S

[title of blog] on flickr

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new place! And hey, you can take some photos as y'all set up and decorate and such, and kill two birds with one stone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I for one am disappointed. Sheesh, you can't manage to hold down a job, deal with buying a house, move your entire life AND take awesome photos?

    What did CMU even teach you, man? ;)

    ReplyDelete