my flickr photostream

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Earth Day 2010

Goosed
© 2009 Simon Hucko

As you may or may not be aware, next Thursday (April 22nd) is Earth Day. Last year I participated in the Earth Day Mosaic project, but I haven't heard of anything similar going on this year. Therefore, I'm going to give you all an assignment for next week's 52 weeks photo: go out and take a photo in the spirit of Earth Day on Thursday the 22nd and post that for your weekly entry.

Even if you're not participating in the 52 weeks group, I encourage you to join in this little project and post something anyway. I'll give some more details about where/how to post when it gets closer to the day, but I wanted to get everyone thinking about it now so you can start planning something. More to come next week

~S

[title of blog] on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment