my flickr photostream

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Home Studio on a Budget

Knowledge
© 2009 Simon Hucko

If you're like me, photography is a hobby. As much as I'd like to rake in the big bucks selling my work, I don't make a living from photography and I can't justify spending money on studio gear. However, a little lighting can go a long way to improve your photography, and it's a lot of fun to do. DIYPhotography.net is an excellent resource for low budget DIY photo gear. Most of the materials can be sourced from Home Depot (or similar hardware store) and are much cheaper than paying outright for photography equipment. They are currently running a series about everything you need to set up your own DIY studio at home, which is a collection of tips, tricks, and gear that they've run over the past few years aimed at getting your cheap home studio up and running. Another good one for your RSS reader [feed]

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment