my flickr photostream

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

100 Frames

Laundry Day
© 2009 Simon Hucko

Just a quick post to let you know I'll be out of town Wednesday through Sunday, so I won't be updating my blog the rest of the week. I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed and uninspired today, too, so it's going to be a short and self-serving blog post.

My assignment to everyone was to shoot 100 frames this weekend. I don't think I quite made it to 100 (probably more like 75), but I did get some nice ones. Please visit my photostream and check them out - comments and feedback always welcomed and encouraged :)

Do I have any real winners in there? Maybe one or two. However, I did explore some new techniques (HDR, reversed lens macro), and got more comfortable editing RAW images in Aperture (both of which are new to me). All in all, a successful weekend. Look for pictures from my trip next week :)

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment