my flickr photostream

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

O Christmas Tree
© 2009 Simon Hucko

OK, so I'm a little behind on the New Year thing. Sorry all. Finally returned to civilization today after cruising the Caribbean. Between Christmas and this vacation I came home with around 1300 photos to sort through, so I'll be spending a lot of time staring at the iMac this week. Plenty more to come on all that.

The real purpose of this post is to announce that submissions are open for the 52 weeks project, and a few photos have started trickling in. I plan to have mine uploaded tomorrow or Friday, depending how I fare with the vacation photos. Don't forget to stop by and submit your photo by Saturday at midnight. Should be easy this week with all of the New Years festivities.

That's all for now. Stay tuned early next week for the first week's "winner" and the first of what I'm sure will be many posts relating to the trip. In the mean time, don't forget to get out and shoot for next week's submission!

~S

[title of blog] on flickr

1 comment:

  1. I entered! Not my best photo ever, but I entered! Better pics to come, haha, I promise.

    ReplyDelete