my flickr photostream

Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome

sky (1)

The main reason for this blog is to extend a concept I've been working on for a few weeks now - posting a photography link of the day on twitter (@simonhucko). I was home visiting family this weekend for Mother's Day, and my dad suggested that I consider starting a blog so that I could have more than 140 characters to post and talk about a link. It was totally one of those "duh" moments, and I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner.

Not only will I be posting interesting links here, I will be sharing some of my own work and experiences, and putting up some helpful information that I've gleaned from my time reading other photo blogs/forums. I'm still going to attempt to publish daily, even if it's just a quick link. Enjoy!

~S

1 comment: