my flickr photostream

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photographing fireworks

Frisbee
© 2009 Simon Hucko

With 4th of July coming this weekend here in the states and many other festivals around the world during the summer, I thought I'd share a link about shooting fireworks:

How to photograph fireworks (Digital-photography-school.com)

There are many such tutorials online, just google "photographing fireworks" ("shooting fireworks" gives quite a different list of how-to's). Feel free to share your experiences/results in the comments below! I've never photographed fireworks (obviously, since I have a picture of playing frisbee above instead of an awesome fireworks shot), so I'm looking forward to giving it a try :)

~S

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm guessing it's more scientific than my strategy: "CLICK A LOT AND HOPE SOMETHING TURNS OUT OKAY!"

    ReplyDelete